Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Valentines Day Look :)


Hey girls I did a Valentines Day look today since it is right around the corner! February is my most fav month probably because of Valentines Day and my birthday on Feb. 23! Woot woot! So go check out my YouTube channel and tell me what you guys think. Oh and it took a lot of guts for me to post it simply because it was so dramatic and I did not know if people would like it but so far I have been getting positive comments so I am very happy!

OXOX, Adriana

5 comments:

jaycee said...

beautiful! i loove the combination! BTW..im adding you to my links =)

jaycee said...

hehe...like you, I'm starting my collection all over again. I was really into MAC back in 2003 then it kinda faded because of school. I just didnt' have time. I hope you do more EOTD blogs! Take care =)

Hippoleetoe said...

I love it!! It will go well with a nice dinner...
Just need to find someone !
haha

Great job!

Yas said...

That is a super sexy eye! :)

mizzworthy said...

That is really pretty - black and pimk together is a lovely sexy combination xxx