Friday, January 9, 2009

New Blog :)


Hey Girls! So I finally decided to begin blogging! I am very new to this I have no idea how I am going to make it work but I am going to try. So first of all my name is Adriana :) I recently started my own make-up channel on YOUTUBE. So far I have reached almost 70 subscribers (not a whole lot but very exciting for me) on my channel I mostly have haul videos and I am trying to do some tutorials here and there. I am not a professional nor do I want to be. Just here to have fun and enjoy what I love the most...MAKE-UP!! It is just something that makes me happy. I find myself playing with it like if I were a little kid with a toy, but that is what it is what else can say I am pretty much addicted! On this blog I am going to be posting put reviews, hauls, and whatever else I want...ENJOY!

Please visit my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupWithAdriana

XOXO, Adriana

1 comments:

kyle7 said...

Hey baby! Nice Blog!! Love you so much.. love-your boyfriend