Friday, January 30, 2009

Life

Hey girls so I wanted to post this because I wanted to let my subscribers as well as my followers on here that I have not been making any videos or posting new blogs because I have been very busy with school. If you do not know already I am a medical assistant student and I am very close to graduating (March 10) so my stress basically is not because it is hard but because I am waiting to be placed for my externship ( if you do not know what that is..it basically is working for a doctor for free for a month or so to get practice) anyway I have to get that done in order to graduate and I have not been placed anywhere yet and it is stressing the living hell out of me. First of all I am waiting to see if I am getting a site were they are going to hire me because if not then I do not know what I am going to do. :'(

here is me and my friend at school :)

XOXO, Adriana

1 comments:

Janel said...

Oh cool! I'm a medical assistant too! I'm done already, the school I went to actually placed us with doctors that wanted to hire us as externs. Anyways, good luck! ^_^.

Oh and I don't know if this'll help or not, but most of the doctors that had their actual office in the hospital. Not in an independent clinic. I guess they were more willing to train students? Anyways, when you do start externing, I hope u have fun!