Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Visit to the MAC STORE!

As you may all kind of tell...I LOVE MAC, but it seems like everyone else has been to an actual MAC store except for me! So this past weekend I finally got to step into one yay. It was the most amazing experience in my life my mom got here makeup done she bought a couple of stuff and we all had fun :D The makeup artists there are so much friendlier than the dumb ones from the stands in like Macy's and such. Everything was just so much cooler. This right here just made my year. hehe <3



OXOX, Adriana

2 comments:

mizzworthy said...

Glad you had fun! Do you have photo's of how your makeup looked and your haul? Would love to see them! xxx

mizzworthy said...

Me again lol - thanks so much for your lovely comment hun - lovin your blog too! I just love coming home and seeing what everyone has been up to that day... We have our own little community on here lol xxx