Monday, January 12, 2009

My Updated MAC Make-up Collection

I started purchasing MAC products in June 2008 and my collection is growing slowly. I am not rich so I don't have a ton of makeup and so far I am beyond happy with what I've got. Most of which was purchased by my boyfriend for me :) he is truly amazing. Thank you baby. I love you!


My Everyday Face
MAC Studio Fix Foundation NC40
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC40 & C40 (for the summer time)
MAC Sheer Loose Powder NC40


Powders
MAC Heatherette Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl
MAC Irridecent Powder in Belightful
MAC Sculpt and Shape Powder in Lightsweep/Shadester
MAC MSF's in Petticoat & So Ceylon (LOVE!)


Blushes!
MAC Mineralized Blushes in Nuance & Dainty
MAC Blushes in Well Dressed & Pinch 'O Peach


Eyeshadows
MAC Cult of Cherry Spiced Chocolate Quad
MAC Cult of Cherry Shadowy Lady Quad
MAC Fafi Eyes 1
MAC Holiday 08 Infatuating Rose: 6 Cool Eyes
MAC Eyeshadows in Sushi Flower, Swimming, Mink Pink
MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow Duos in Two to Glow & Family Silver


Other Stuff
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Rubinesque Paintpot
MAC Sweet Tooth Tendertone


More Stuffies :)
MAC Matte
MAC Zoomlash in Zoomblack Reg. Size and Travel Size
MAC Slimshine in Bare
MAC Eyeliner in Black Funk
MAC Lipglass


Brushes
MAC Heirloom Face Brush Set Holiday 07
MAC 181SE
* I got the Brush Set at the CCO!


Make-up Remover
MAC Pro Eye Make-up Remover



OXOX, Adriana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a great collection! =)

vanessa said...

you have amazing stuffies :) I only have a shadestick, brush cleanser, foundation + concealer, one eyeshadow and a concealer brush (: