Thursday, January 22, 2009

MAC Purple & Pink Look :)


Hey girls I just did another tutorial today since my other one I have been getting amazing comments so I am definitely going to do a lot more! Thank to all much followers on here and my wonderful subscribers on YouTube. I am so close to reaching 100 subbies so I am so excited and very thankful for every one of them :) If you guys have any request I would be more than happy to get right to them. Hope you all are having an awesome day! Hope you guys like my look. Please watch my videos for the products I used :)




OXOX, Adriana

2 comments:

jaycee said...

preeety! I love it. Very classic and subtle! Keep them coming!

mizzworthy said...

This is lovely - I didn't realise you did youtube! What is your channel name? I'd like to subscribe to you xxx