Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Found LOVE...KONAD!

Hey girls so I found out about this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G nail art stamping system on YouTube named KONAD. This has to be the most wonderful invention ever! I decided to get it right after I researched on it quite a bit. I found a lot of not so great review on it but still took the risk. I received it last week and tried it right away and I LOVE it! If you girls like doing your nails with different kinds of designs but do not seem to get it right. Well this is the thing for you. I can not even explain how easy and fun it is. If you are interested in trying this product go to www.wowsocool.com
* please note that I am not trying to advertise this product in any way I am just trying to share with you guys what I personally think about KONAD :)

HERE ARE THE THINGS I GOT:

TWO SIDED STAMP & SCRAPER $6.99
SPECIAL NAIL POLISH (10ml)BLACK & WHITE $6.99
IMAGE PLATE M57 $6.99

XOXO, Adriana

0 comments: