Monday, May 4, 2009

GO LAKERS!!!


Hey girls! so since the LAKERS are playing tonight I decided to do a look inspired by the them!! Not a Laker fan??? sorry I AM! This look was created by my wonderful Coastal Scents palette of course. I added some falsies just for fun the only colors I used were yellow and purple and as a highlight white. Hope you guys liked it even if you are not a fan. Love you guys! Oh and please do not forget to ask me any questions you want on my YouTube channel under my "Questions Video" take care :)


XOXO,Adriana

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty! Whats even better is you used coastal scents palette :)

Crissy said...

Cute!

I sooo want that palette

KRYSTAL said...

love the look! i love lakers! i'll be doing a look like this too =] *following your blogger! =]