Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara! <3

Hey everyone! So yesterday I went to Rite Aid to buy a new mascara and I bumped into COVERGIRL'S LASH BLASt MASCARA!!! WHOOHOO! First of all everyone knows this is like the #1 Mascara ever and I have NEVER tried it (i know right I am dumb) anyway besides from being so I was excited because I got one and got the seconds one FREE! haha yeah...of course I have to get them in very black! and I got one in the original formula and the waterproof one! AHH! I am a little too excited lol. OK so I wanted to tell you guys that this is really the BEST EVER! Its huge brush is the best as giving your lashes volume like crazy it is almost as if you are wearing false eyelashes..it is my new love! If you have not tried it yet I definitely recommend it!


XOXO, Adriana

2 comments:

Janel said...

i've never tried it... to this day. i've been meaning to though.

Adriana said...

its amazing try it! :)