Friday, April 10, 2009

Random-NESS :)


Hey girls so I just wanted to share with you guys some random stuff. First thing is that I am officially a Medical Assistant! I graduated yesterday and I am very happy. Even though this is NOT the carrier I have always been dreaming about(my mom sort of pushed me into it) I figured it is something good to start off with. My #1 dream is to become a Veterinary Technician ever since I can remember and I AM going to do it as soon as I can. I am very proud of myself as well as my family and my amazing boyfriend that is one of the big reasons why I went through this. He is the one motivating me to continue with my dream of being a Vet Tech and I really appreciate him. Also I wanted to show you guys this cool picture I took yesterday. Me and my sister looked up in the sky and we saw this big cloud that looks like a heart! I thought I would share. Take care everyone!



xoxo, Adriana

5 comments:

Crissy said...

Congrats :D You'll get to your dream one day!

Krystallia said...

Congratulations girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohooo Congrats girl !!! ;]

Rai said...

Congrats! =D

Shortiee31 said...

Congratulations!
& that pic is stunning! :)