Monday, February 2, 2009

Coastal Scents Review


Hey girls. So I got the coastal scents 88 matte palette for Christmas from my amazing boyfriend (of course he spoils me rotten!) and I have been playing with it almost everyday and I am loving it :) the colors are so pigmented, bright, whatever else it has...its awesome. Perfect for girls that are just starting and want to have fun with a lot of colors before going out and buying the expensive ones. I love the cute little matte case it looks much bigger than it really is on YouTube. To compare it is slightly bigger than a MAC pro palette :)

--if you have not yet..go check out their website! they have more amazing palettes for affordable prices.

www.coastalscents.com

OXOX, Adriana

1 comments:

Krystallia said...

I have the neutral palette and the one with the eyeshadows+blushes with the earthy colours and i 've ordered the blush palette too!!Very nice all of them,dont have this one as the colours dont match me but i think its nice too!!!